1. Oh, come on! Even a child could do that, it's as easy as pie.
2. Country and western music is as American as apple pie.
3. I think I'm right, but if I'm wrong, I'll eat humble pie.
4. Don't hold out for pie in the sky. Get realistic.
5. After only two bottles of cider, they were completely pie-eyed.
6. Tess wants to have a finger in the pie. She doesn't think we can do it by ourselves.
7. She never gets anything done because she has her finger in too many pies.
8. Wendy kept all her belongings in apple-pie order.
9. I came in this morning expecting him to be furious with me and he was nice as pie.